1. Your Acceptance Through Use
Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept these changes.
1. The Types of Information We Collect
We have several areas in this Site (including links to other TCGC websites) where you can submit personal and other information to us. The types of personal information we may obtain or you may choose to provide include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address, and phone number)
- Your professional information (such as job title, department and name of organization)
- Subscription details
- Content you provide (such as job and education history, comments, responses to questions)
- Mobile device unique identifier
- Geo-location data
- Information about your use of our websites. For more information, see our Cookies Policy
3. How We Use Your Information
Communications With You – Newsletters and Marketing Purposes:
In order to keep our users informed about our latest news, products and services, we may, subject to applicable law, send e-mails and marketing communications to the email address that you provided to us while registering on our Site or requesting information from us. Please be aware that we do sometimes send marketing communications that promote a third party’s products and services (for example, those of our business partners) as well as our own. If you elected to opt–in to any of our email lists, newsletters or other promotional offerings and later decide that you no longer wish to receive such newsletters or promotional e-mail from us, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions contained in each email we send to you (or use the opt-out procedure described below).
We may also use the personal information we obtain about you for the following purposes:
- respond to your inquiries;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of and optimizing our advertising; analyzing our products, services, websites, mobile applications and any other digital assets; facilitating the functionality of our websites, and mobile applications and any other digital assets);
- As may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency having or claiming jurisdiction over TCGC.
- We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
4. Third Party Usage:
This website uses third party cookies in order to keep track of the record who is visting our site using google analytics and for provide online chat support by tawk to. By serfing this website you are agree to allow us to collect your data like your IP addres, your country, city where you live, your gender etc...
Cookies Are Not Used to Store Sensitive Data:
The cookies we use do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, your password, or your credit card data.
We may purchase marketing data from third parties and add it to our existing user database to better target our advertising and to provide pertinent offers in which we think you would be interested. We may also associate this marketing data to the personally identifiable information that you provide to us.
TGCG endeavors to protect the security of your personal information and your choices for its intended use. We store your personal information on a secure server, and use procedures designed to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
Although we will take (and require our third-party providers to take) commercially reasonable security precautions regarding your personal information collected from and stored on the Site, due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal information stored on ourservers, or transmitted to or from a user, will be free from unauthorized access, and we disclaim any liability for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
6. Avoiding and Disabling Cookies
You may contact us by emailing email@example.com or by writing to us at:
TC Global Commercial
1470 First Colony Blvd,
Ste 335, Sugar Land,